It is important to us that you read these Terms & Conditions before making a booking. By completing a booking process, you acknowledge you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions. The Terms & Conditions are also subject to change without prior notice.
LIMITATIONS ON GROUP BOOKINGS:
You may not book more than 5 rooms online or similar services for the same hotel/stay dates, and if you do, we may at our sole discretion cancel your reservation(s) and charge you any applicable fees. If you wish to book 6 or more reservations, you must contact our hotline.
We do NOT provide:
- Breakfast except Meal Package (Minimum 20pax)
- BBQ equipment’s such as charcoal, nets except Meal Package (Minimum 20pax)
- Meeting equipment’s such as projectors, screens, whiteboards etc.
- Towel, iron, toiletries (personal items)
- Teambuilding services and equipment
- NON-MUHRIM/ UNMARRIED COUPLE ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE SAME UNIT
- CAR / MOTORCYCLE GROUP/CLUB.
- Outside food/outside catering.
- Cooking inside/outside premises.
- Nonhalal food
- Karaoke/mini mic/portable mic or anything similar.
- Activities such as telematch or others similar to it only in the FIELD or in places that are ALLOWED. Please make a reservation. Any activities within our vicinity and without the concern of Riverside Janda Baik are STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Check-out: 12:00 PM
Last check-in : 9.00PM
For any incidental charges, Riverside required a deposit for incidental charges upon check-in. RM 100 per room Deposit may be placed in cash only at check-in time.
- Free Cancellation (Full Refund): 14 days BEFORE check-in date.
- No Refund: ‘No Show’ or cancellation made within 14 days BEFORE check-in date.
MODIFY CHECK IN DATE POLICY:
- Only once (1) is allowed.
- booking modification request is subject to availability
- new check-in date has to be AT LEAST 7 working days from the day you are making the modification request
EXCESSIVE NOISE AND PARTIES
To ensure all guests enjoy the comfort and safety of the facilities we offer, Riverside upholds a strict zero tolerance policy towards commotion, excessive noise and parties. Any person found to be on our premises creating excessive noise, having a party, exceeding the numbers of permitted guests or otherwise causing a disturbance will be requested to leave Riverside without refund.
Should any action by a guest, may it be towards our staff or otherwise, be deemed inappropriate by Riverside, or if any inappropriate behavior is brought to attention, Riverside reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest which may result in, but not limited to, being asked to leave without a refund for any services incurred.